All Discussions Tagged 'it'

There are no discussions yet.

Connect teens to technology at your library this March with YALSA! #TTW15

Perks for TTW Site Members

By joining this site, you're eligible for these benefits & resources:

• Free digital download of themed posters, bookmarks, and more!
  • Free access to archived webinars and opportunities to participate in upcoming TTW related webinars. For more info on 2015 TTW webinar topics, click here.
  • updates about grant opportunities
  • materials from TTW Partners, such as database trials, books and more.

TTW 2016

Started by Brandy Walton in Sample Title. Last reply by Patti Palmer Sep 26. 2 Replies

Is there a theme for 2016 yet? Trying to plan ahead. :)Continue

Tabletop TTT Teasers to introduce inspiring teen tech entrepreneurs

Started by Sheri Levasseur in Sample Title. Last reply by Cheryl Griebenow Mar 9. 1 Reply

I just finished making a handful of 5x7 teen tech entrepeneur bios complete with # and handles for teens to follow for more info. I also included reminders to take our HS engineering classes. I will…Continue

Teen Tech Week 2015 Program Ideas

Started by YALSA in Sample Title. Last reply by Lauren Regenhardt Mar 9. 6 Replies

Please share your ideas on program ideas for the 2015 theme.Continue

TTW Ideas

Started by Lisa Crutchfield in Sample Title. Last reply by Rebecca Ekstrom Mar 4. 7 Replies

We are a rural library, with a large patron population of homeschoolers. Many of them come to our library to do their online work, so doing TTW will be a challenge and very exciting thing. Not being…Continue

TTW Posts from YALSABlog

How are you preparing for Teen Tech Week?

Teen Tech Week is right around the corner and we all know that it takes a ton of planning to make this short week awesome. We also know that not all of our teens geek out with the techy stuff. How do you geek out for teen tech week when your teens aren't really interested? Read More →

Self-Directed Programs: Scavenger Hunts

An amazing way to get your tweens and teens to know the “unfamiliar” bits of your library is to do self-directed scavenger hunts. You know that your “kids” tend to congregate to one particular area- whether it's your teen space, a place with the most comfortable chairs or a low table for card gaming, or Read More →

Teen Tech Week: Self-Directed Contests

I am completely in love with self-directed contests. Also known as passive programming (which always leads my superiors to think that there is NO thought or work involved at all, which is not true), these self-directed contests get teens involved because they are: drawn into the library by the contest itself ask the staff questions Read More →

• Add Photos

• Add Videos

YALSA created this Ning Network.

© 2015   Created by YALSA.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service